The Indiana LEGO Users Group (IndyLUG) is an adult LEGO builders group based in Indiana, founded in June 2001. We hold monthly meetings, typically in the Central Indiana region. We are always eager to display our creations and be involved in Lego based activities! Some of the events that IndyLUG participates in throughout the year are:
* March – Brickworld Indy, at the Indiana State Fairgrounds
* June – Brickworld Chicago, at the Renaissance Convention Center in Schaumburg
* October – Brickworld Fort Wayne, at the Grand Wayne Convention Center
* November – Food Drive show at Saxony Hall in Fishers
* November – Midwest Toy Fest at the Wyndham Indianapolis West
* December – LEGO toy drive for Riley Children’s Hospital
Based on your interest, please click the appropriate link below to send an e-mail to the IndyLUG Secretary:
IndyLUG cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests for event participation.
Please note that membership to our club is restricted to individuals age 18 or older. If you are under eighteen or a parent of a child that loves LEGO as much as we do, please contact your local school and/or library for opportunities with LEGO in your community! Please check our Events list as well. It will contain a variety of LEGO related activities for fans of all ages.